New laptop (ThinkPad X240)

AssuredTech

Beta member
Hello peeps! Haven't posted in this forum for some time but since I haven't done so I thought why not show my new laptop for the people who are interested.

I was originally planning on buying a Dell Latitude E6000 series laptop refurbished from eBay but I ended up encountering a scam attempt so I had to cancel the order. You have to be really careful on Ebay as I had to learn! :lol:

I started looking at the Lenovo's and ended up finding a ThinkPad X240 12.5" refurbished from a reliable source. It was really difficult in terms of picking a brand and model of a laptop because there's so many of them out there these days. I knew Lenovo make great products from past experience so it was a safe bet to make. After nearly a week of having the laptop I have found it really nice and a major improvement from using an older Lenovo Ideapad.

This laptop came with windows 8.1 Pro so I was not entirely happy with that because I've never used it before. I'm starting to get used to windows 8.1 Pro after a bit of use but still not entirely familiar with all the user interfaces and etc.

The most surprising thing for me was how clean and superb the laptop is for a refurbished laptop.

Specifications of the laptop:

Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 4600U @ 2.10GHz
Haswell ULT 22nm Technology

RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard
LENOVO 20AMS0CG0D (CPU Socket - U3E1)

Graphics
LCD 1366x768 (1366x768@50Hz)
Intel HD Graphics Family (Lenovo)

Storage
223GB INTEL SSDSC2BF240A4L (SSD)

2l9ta1s.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom