New Kwik-e Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that cost a mint in licensing.

Heck, I know of 2 people that have unopen cans of DUFF beer that was released a many years back.

I found one near me and I intend to go see :D

And they sold duff beer? Was it real beer? They say no more duff beer because its "family oriented", but they should just call it duff and make it soda or something.

Actually, the whole Kwik-E Mart thing is a promotion on the part of Fox for the release of The Simpsons Movie at the end of the month. And frankly, what more appropriate store to do it with than 7/11? There is also going to be a give away of Simpsons themed XBox 360s coinciding with the release of the film.

There is also going to be a give away of Simpsons themed XBox 360s coinciding with the release of the film.
There is only 100 of them being made.

I wonder if the Control has been redesigned for some one with 3 Fingures and 1 Thumb?

I bet that cost a mint in licensing.

I read they said the whole thing cost them less than 10 million total. Kinda cool, I'm not sure how the Simpsons movie is going to be, though. I think that's an idea that should've come 8 or 10 years ago.

Yhea it's a idea that is well over due, From what I can tell the the movie is not much more than a streched episode they have done little or nothing new.

newer episodes of sipmsons ruined it, especially with al the **** celebs on it, 50 Cent episode=worst simpson episode ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom