New Job

matt_999

BSOD
I got a job today, which is kewl, cuz i dropped out of school in like July and aint done much since about from the odd day being a IT technician, but i now work at currys , the electrical store, in the PC department on sales.Its made me happy to know im actually guna be earning some proper money now, lol!

Matt

Kewl, well done :D

Yeah, its good to be getting money... I need a job...

congratulations on ur job!

I'd need a new job too. My last day at my current job is on next saturday, I quit because it really sucked, and the pay wasn't so good either.

Though I am at school atm so I can't work full time, but I wouldn't mind working like 2-3 times in a week, (as I have done for like the last 6-7 months) I really could use the money.

Well done! how much do you get an hour? (nosy!) its because i wwant to get a job there

matt_999 said:
what do you do mammikoura? (job wise)
I'm a paper boy. Damn I hate that job. :mad: Basicly I like go around the town 2 times a week, takes like maybe 1h 45min every time. I get payed like 60€/month, so it's like 3-4€/hour. The pay ain't too bad but it sucks when I get home from school and then I need to go and deliver the papers. That's why I quit.

Money ain't the thing that matters though, if the job would be nice I wouldn't mind doing it for 3e/h but ofcourse the higher the pay is the happier I am. :)

hey rusbo. They sound good people to work for. You get £5.05 an hour (everybody who works there gets the same amount) then you 1% commission on everything you sell, i.e. If you sell £1000 worth of goods you get £10 commision, you also get 25% every time you sell some form of product cover and u stand to get a £1000 christmas bonus, which aint that bad at all! hope thats helped Rus.

Regards
Matt

matt_999 said:
hey rusbo. They sound good people to work for. You get £5.05 an hour (everybody who works there gets the same amount) then you 1% commission on everything you sell, i.e. If you sell £1000 worth of goods you get £10 commision, you also get 25% every time you sell some form of product cover and u stand to get a £1000 christmas bonus, which aint that bad at all! hope thats helped Rus.

Regards
Matt

Sweet! How did you get the job?

Back
Top Bottom