New Job

matt_999

BSOD
I got a job today, which is kewl, cuz i dropped out of school in like July and aint done much since about from the odd day being a IT technician, but i now work at currys , the electrical store, in the PC department on sales.Its made me happy to know im actually guna be earning some proper money now, lol!

Matt

Kage

Golden Master
Kewl, well done :D

Yeah, its good to be getting money... I need a job...

mammikoura

Golden Master
congratulations on ur job!

I'd need a new job too. My last day at my current job is on next saturday, I quit because it really sucked, and the pay wasn't so good either.

Though I am at school atm so I can't work full time, but I wouldn't mind working like 2-3 times in a week, (as I have done for like the last 6-7 months) I really could use the money.

macbook

Fully Optimized
Well done! how much do you get an hour? (nosy!) its because i wwant to get a job there

mammikoura

Golden Master
matt_999 said:
what do you do mammikoura? (job wise)
I'm a paper boy. Damn I hate that job. :mad: Basicly I like go around the town 2 times a week, takes like maybe 1h 45min every time. I get payed like 60€/month, so it's like 3-4€/hour. The pay ain't too bad but it sucks when I get home from school and then I need to go and deliver the papers. That's why I quit.

Money ain't the thing that matters though, if the job would be nice I wouldn't mind doing it for 3e/h but ofcourse the higher the pay is the happier I am. :)

matt_999

BSOD
hey rusbo. They sound good people to work for. You get £5.05 an hour (everybody who works there gets the same amount) then you 1% commission on everything you sell, i.e. If you sell £1000 worth of goods you get £10 commision, you also get 25% every time you sell some form of product cover and u stand to get a £1000 christmas bonus, which aint that bad at all! hope thats helped Rus.

Regards
Matt

macbook

Fully Optimized
matt_999 said:
hey rusbo. They sound good people to work for. You get £5.05 an hour (everybody who works there gets the same amount) then you 1% commission on everything you sell, i.e. If you sell £1000 worth of goods you get £10 commision, you also get 25% every time you sell some form of product cover and u stand to get a £1000 christmas bonus, which aint that bad at all! hope thats helped Rus.

Regards
Matt
Sweet! How did you get the job?