new invention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Ok so say I mix 2 different products like bleach and clorox for example. I combine 2 products into one and have it do the same as using both. It will save people space and money cause they will only be buying 1 bottle instead of 2 and having the same effects.

I did the above but I don't want to buy more of the stuff, mix it, sell it and get into trouble. It is my own little invention so why would I get into trouble? Well sort of cause I mixed 2 different things and made them do the same thing. It was a little hard to mix just the right amount of the stuff.

I can't get into trouble if somebody finds out which 2 things I mixed can I?

Also if this invention works and I get rich that will be my way of inventing something to get chicks to like me.

If you mix two products that are trademarked, and try to market/sell them, yes you can , and will get in trouble. If the chemicals are all you mix then you will be fine. Unless you blow your house up or something or the mixture makes somebody sick, damages their property, etc. You can't mix branded products and resell them under a different name. Try mixing bleach and ammonia. In a small airtight room of course.

Im currently developing my invention, its got interest actually. It is a universal spanner/wrench. It consists of about 65 steel prongs coming out were the end of the spanner usually is. U simply push it onto the nut or whatever, and the prongs that make contact with it are pushed in, and the ones that dont provide a perfect grip no matter what the size : )

You trying to kill him superdave, you know how dangerous that is.

so I can't mix 2 brands of stuff and sell them? I already mixed the stuff and it works but its 2 different brands of stuff. They aren't the same of course cause that would be way to easy. Example:Glass cleaner and windex wow I made a new glass cleaner.

I mixed 2 different products that do totally different things.

Would I somehow get into trouble if I change the color and smell of the stuff? I don't think somebody could tell if I do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom