NEW Hi-res Halo 3 Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was very well argued. "I hate lotus Elise's because they only have 2 seats."
rolleyesiv1.gif

im sorry next time i'll explain every reason why i dislike something.

How can you say someone's opinion is false? Vernong likes the game, You (Aaron) think it's over rated. It's an opinion. Either way the thread is about the screen shots not who thinks Halo sucks.

ok lets end the hating and the loving...

but seriously look at them freaking shee's they look so much better, but i don't like the weapon that makes things to into 3rd person view, the brutes don't look like big dumb apes with their new look, which i guess is because they gave the elite attitude since they left the covenant, they look some one u want to fight

How can you say someone's opinion is false? Vernong likes the game, You (Aaron) think it's over rated. It's an opinion. Either way the thread is about the screen shots not who thinks Halo sucks.

"people who think the game is over-rated haven't played the game" was a statement that was made. I've played and owned the games, and I think the games are over-rated. That means his statement is false.

What's there not to understand?

"people who think the game is over-rated haven't played the game" was a statement that was made. I've played and owned the games, and I think the games are over-rated. That means his statement is false.

What's there not to understand?

so... i said that... but its about the new awesome screenshots..... which look awesome

every1 is entitled to their opinions, i just feel that way, u feel the opposite.. thats life.......

in the end itll come out for pc-vista exclusive
once that happens, hackers will change it to windows xp workable

It would be a smart move by microsft to do so, but when it comes to pc gaming and microsoft. Not many smart moves are made.

I am just stating what is the present status of the game and that is Halo 3 being xbox exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom