NEW here

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk007

Solid State Member
I won't last long. I visited this forum, because while looking at vBulletin.com/forum, i came along the nice Theme. I run my own forum though, and it's basically about computing. I have professional graphic designers and flash designers.

Anyways, keep up the good job in theme. More people will download it and use it. I personally didn't use it, because I use "banishedfaith" theme, and i then modified it all, while fixed MANY bugs of his, bla blaa.

Good Luck.

I won't last long. I visited this forum, because while looking at vBulletin.com/forum, i came along the nice Theme. I run my own forum though, and it's basically about computing. I have professional graphic designers and flash designers.

Anyways, keep up the good job in theme. More people will download it and use it. I personally didn't use it, because I use "banishedfaith" theme, and i then modified it all, while fixed MANY bugs of his, bla blaa.

Good Luck.

Hi and welcome kvk007 :) glad to see you here and im glad you like our forum style.

Cheers

Hi and welcome kvk007 :) glad to see you here and im glad you like our forum style.

Cheers

Thanks chopper :)

While I was roaming around your forum, I found an error at the top of the page when i clicked on "Become a moderator"

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tech/public_html/modapp.php:22) in /home/tech/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1545

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tech/public_html/modapp.php:22) in /home/tech/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1545

Thanks chopper :)

While I was roaming around your forum, I found an error at the top of the page when i clicked on "Become a moderator"

You see the "Quick Search" ? I didn't realise that we should type something there to search. Because it doesn't show a box inside to be typed in. So I would "recommend" to make one, for ease of use.

And it's always nice to have a "home" button.

I hope the theme will work out. As i am ALWAYS a fan for whom make ones such this.

You see the "Quick Search" ? I didn't realise that we should type something there to search. Because it doesn't show a box inside to be typed in. So I would "recommend" to make one, for ease of use.

And it's always nice to have a "home" button.

I hope the theme will work out. As i am ALWAYS a fan for whom make ones such this.

Thanks i have a lot of people report that error:) but i dont get the error my self so im not sure whats wrong with it.

But the application forum still works so thats the main thing.

cheers

Thanks i have a lot of people report that error:) but i dont get the error my self so im not sure whats wrong with it.

But the application forum still works so thats the main thing.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom