New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,
I'm new here. I came from computerforums.org because it crashed all the time and there were some other problems there too. TRDCorolla1 actually posted a link on CF.org and while I was reading I decided to click on it so here I am :) I look forward to posting here.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I like it here and am looking forward to posting more.

Yes, I notice that too. When you get an email, it says from "Computer Forums" too.

But yeah, the other place needs a lot of work, lol. I think when I left there, I cussed in one of the posts lol.

Welcome to our club, Welcome to our club, Welcome TRDCorolla1, Welcome TRDCorolla1, Welcome TRDCorolla1,
<P>
wow.jpg

Haha, thanks. I'm thinking about getting that "1" taken out of my user name. I use to have that name from a car forum I was on before but since there were someone with the name "TRDCorolla" already, I just stuck a "1" after that.

Being on here and all, I find that "1" useless since there are no other "TRDCorolla" on here, lol. You guys think the admin could change that? I'll have to do a PM (if I can ever find his profile on here somewhere).

Still looking around. This site, I have to admit, is HUGE. Lots of subforums and a very diversified environment from different subject matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom