New Guy Saying Hi

lostyou

Solid State Member
Whats going on people. Just another new member (no one special) saying hi to all. Thanks for having me as a member.

EDIT: URL is out.

Oh, and... don't worry about me posting retarded posts/questions. I am a member over at this other site and have been there for almost 6 months and have only posted like 13 times or something. I always seek out my own answers first and if I can't find them then I will post. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Thanks again.

Ray

Welcome dude, you'll like it here and don't sweat posting questions that you might be embarrased to ask. Most people, and by most people I mean like 95%, are cool and won't give you a hassle for posting something that might be "n00bish".

Just to give you an idea of what kind of person I am, check out this post I just did on this other board for all the new "wanna be hackers".

Edit: URL is out. Here is my post though.

"Ok fella's, this is just for you. How to hack 1 on 1, steps 1-10 . Very, very good info for everyone.

http://www.design-ireland.net/hack/hack1.php

How did I find it you ask? My best friend, Mr. Sir Google.

Even though I'v been here for almost 6 months, I don't post that much. Should you ask why, most of the time I find my own info by "myself".

So anyways, have fun with all that info. It should really help you out a lot.

Your Friend,
Ray"

I really am a nice guy.... when I wanna be :D .

Thank you for the warm welcome guys (and gals).

Greetings to all. ;)

Ray

Hello and welcome. What kind of Linux you use? (Can't help but notice the Penguin avatar! And everyone here knows that I'm a Linux frantiac!).

None yet, but I'm in the middle of learning. I "graduated" windows; or should I say droped-out and am going higher in the cyber world. Could you suggest anything to use?

Ray ;)

Hey Ray. Dont be afraid to post haha, I am probably the most computer illeterate person here and I am a Guru :D

lostyou.... knoppix, fedora are very user-friendly.. Then slackware... Right now I'm using Gentoo. DO NOT INSTALL IT IF YOU HAVEN'T USED LINUX BEFORE. But it's a friggin AWESOME Os.

hello and welcome, enjoy your stay and please remember to keep all arms and legs inside the windows at all times. for your convenience the exits are here > here^ and here <... please enjoy your stay and thankyou for joining CF!

sorry, had to do it!

welcome though, have fun be nice and it should all be smooth sailing for you!

Back
Top Bottom