New Guitar and Amp!

Thelis

Golden Master
So, I went out today and bought my first guitar and amp. It is an Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst, coupled with a Roland micro cube.

Pics:

DSCN1496.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

What do you guys think?

I dont know a whole lot about guitars, but it looks cool to me! How's it sound? What kinda music are you gonig to try and play?

Ahh yes, good choice. You know I'm not a fan of LP's but that one looks very classy. I would take off that sticker/plate/whatever behind your pickup selector immediately, it looks lame. Is that cube like 4x4" speakers or something? WTF?

The guitar looks pretty slick. And yeah, I would take off the pick guard as well. How much did it cost?

Well, he wanted to sell it to me for like $600, but I got it down to $540. If I hadn't gotten the plustop, and just gotten a standard top I would have payed $400 max. The Honeyburst finish was just too hot to give up though haha.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that any fret past the 19th is incredibly hard to reach, much less play. I guess Cannon Rock will have to wait for me to get my Strat.

If you play canon then a video is required(for future reference) lol

yo thats like exactly the same shit i bought like 3 years ago :p and yea above 19 frets its pretty bad to play but you get used to it :)

The plate is actually a scratch pad, keep it so u don't make scratches on the body of your guitar while using a pick, although it may look bad, its there for a purpose.

Very nice guitar, Epiphones are great guitars and are replicas of Gibson but they are about the same quality.

I suppose the roland is a 10Watt amp?

The plate is actually a scratch pad, keep it so u don't make scratches on the body of your guitar while using a pick, although it may look bad, its there for a purpose.

Very nice guitar, Epiphones are great guitars and are replicas of Gibson but they are about the same quality.

I suppose the roland is a 10Watt amp?

nope.

5 watts. and thats like the upgraded version. The regular one is only 2 watts but yea they're both battery powered and they go pretty loud. Roland microcube is the best practice amp no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom