New drawing I recently completed

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Here's something I have been working on the past few days. I managed to get it finished today. You'll have to excuse the "warping" effect caused by my camera (IDK why it does that) but here's the two pictures I have taken.

It's caused by barrel distortion. Most point and shoot cameras have this as a side effect.

Drawing looks good.

I see. ya, i'm using just a cheap point a shoot like you've said (Casio Exilim Z-75). I guess it's not horrible but still a bit annoying. It's also good enough for me really cause i have no interests in photography so whatver..lol

and thanks!

Nice Job man. I make stick figures look bad, i can only imagine how much time that took.

heres some advice.

i know that hands and fingers are really intricate and very hard to draw, but having well drawn hands REALLY make the entire work shine. practice drawing hands, either using your own as models or you can ask someone to put their hand in different positions while you practice.

you have nice perspective and you have a very good general drawing.

nice work.

heres some advice.

i know that hands and fingers are really intricate and very hard to draw, but having well drawn hands REALLY make the entire work shine. practice drawing hands, either using your own as models or you can ask someone to put their hand in different positions while you practice.

ahh thanks :) I did have a lot of difficulty with the hand. First off, it's in an awkward angle in the reference picture (and in fact, looks a bit weird in the reference photo too). Secondly, the detail was very unclear for me to go by and thus the result is in this photo of my drawing. However, I did rework it a bit since I have taken this picture and it looks better. Not perfect, but better.

I can generally draw hands but this one proved to be a challenge. I definitely respect the advice though! :D

I always hated hands...
Looks good though, you've got a knack for shading.

Back
Top Bottom