New CPU

okay well i posted on here a link to what it said under the dxdiag and since it had a link it said it had to be approved but i guess its taking so long but anyway it says under system manufacturer and system model "to be filled by o.e.m." so i dont know what that means i can look inside and try to see what motherboard i have would that be helpful?

There you go 37877c7d5323aad3f0ce2018f9e33ba0.png also i just wanted to say thankyou for all the help even if its just questions its nice to know that someone is trying to help me out

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

if it dosent work because i realized its not a full link put gyazo.com/(put the numbers/letters here)

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

209682ce51a200963eabf5e250e06abb.png thanks for all your help i really do appriate it even if its just questions

I have looked up the specifications for your motherboard and the FX8350 isn't compatible with your board, These are the CPU's compatible with your board
- Support up to 95W Socket AM3+ processors
- Support up to 95W Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
, So if you intend of getting that CPU you will need to buy a new motherboard or get one of the CPU's here listed.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Specification's for you motherboard ASRock > N68-VS3 FX

Battlefield 3 system requirements | Can I Run Battlefield 3 thats what that says but honestley i have no clue what you just said could you like im not trying ot be rude but make it simpler to understand?

What I am trying to say is that the processor that you would like to buy is not compatible with your current motherboard, Therefore if you would like to purchase that CPU then you need to buy a new motherboard that will work with that processor.

@setishock is that good because i dont know if its better then the one i have, would it work with my current motherboard and cpu, and does it have a VGA and DVI input to support dual monitors

Back
Top Bottom