New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regrading why I chose Tiger theres no reason I was just looking up the parts and havnt realy done a price check to see whos cheaper. As for the GFX card Im debating whether or not to wait for the new ATI card or get an ATI Raedon x1950PRO. And with the power supply I am still looking for a nice one with LEDs. :D

169 for that board?... I think you can find a better one for the price. Is there a reason why you want that chipset over a p35? Newegg.com - MSI P35 Platinum LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

It supports sli...

nice vernong, that should do him alright. Only thing is I don't like those x-finity power supplies. had a 500W crap out on my brothers rig about 2 months ago.

But pair that with some decent memory, an 8800gt, and a hdd and cd drive and you have a nice under 1k rig.

It supports sli...

nice vernong, that should do him alright. Only thing is I don't like those x-finity power supplies. had a 500W crap out on my brothers rig about 2 months ago.

But pair that with some decent memory, an 8800gt, and a hdd and cd drive and you have a nice under 1k rig.

He didn't state that he wanted sli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom