*NEW Computer *UPDATED

I only have two things against that set up. One is the RAM, the other is the PSU. Corsair is just not the name you hear around for performance DDR. I would go for someting along the lines of G.Skill DDR500 2x1GB (its under 200 if thats a turn on for you), or OCZ Gold DDR500 (around 220ish) or some of the coolest looking RAM, Crucial Ballistix, they are expensive for DDR500 (roughly 300) but with that price tag also comes performance. They are the best 2GB kits at overclocking, they like loose timings but it doesnt affect the ICs that much. Another brand to look at with some cool looking heatspreaders is Mushkin. They are makers of some of the best performing Samsung UCCC chips around. Personally, i have been VERY impressed with the performance coming from Mushkin lately.

As for the PSU, i would go with OCZ Powerstream 520 SLI.

gaming_freak said:
that looks like a good setup but i highly recommend u get an opteron 148 cpu instead of that fx55, u can reach the same speeds through overclocking with the opteron and its wayyyyyyyy cheaper so u should seriously think about that also i would change the hard drive for a segate sata 2 hard drive and u might wana look at the DFI boards as they are far better overclockers than asus

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom