New chatroom

Nefastus

In Runtime
My site (www.nosferatu-programming.i8.com) has a new chat room, does anyone know of a better one, one perhaps that doesnt have so f*cking many bl**dy motherf*cking a*se liking pop the f*ck ups? (which if you couldn't tell, stress me out a tad).

I did have a good one, but it just stopped working, i think it may have been a trial version. If not that, doe n e one know a of a free subdomain provider that has CGI support?

My site (www.nosferatu-programming.i8.com) has a new chat room, does anyone know of a better one, one perhaps that doesnt have so f*cking many bl**dy motherf*cking a*se liking pop the f*ck ups? (which if you couldn't tell, stress me out a tad).

I did have a good one, but it just stopped working, i think it may have been a trial version. If not that, doe n e one know a of a free subdomain provider that has CGI support?

Yeh mogwi, it was a chat central on I had, i liked it, then it just stopped working! I got a new one now, it just has ads all over the shop!

your not having much luck on having your own forum now are you nefastus?

Nah John, mine sux, Im gonna close it down, just have the site (Mayb). I'm the only one postin messages on there, not even the Admins post!

Back
Top Bottom