New Build Of A PC

I can help you build a 955 rig for about $1200 and this thing would destroy the one you posted.

The one you listed IMO is worth maybe $900-1000.

Jeez again with your uncle's computer.
Post his specs. I am starting to get interested, as I doubt it is nearly as good as you think it is.

Im All For Saving Money But I Thought What I Was Going To Get Was Top Of The Line But If You Can Build A Betta One Let Me No Whats Up

Of course, ordering your own parts and assembling is the way to go. Cheaper, and typically more efficient. If you were willing to spend 2500, go for the Intel I7. It's pretty nice from what our members who have one say

Im All For Saving Money But I Thought What I Was Going To Get Was Top Of The Line But If You Can Build A Betta One Let Me No Whats Up

Yeah I will build you a much better one for less.
Anything special you want?

Here is what I currently have found. I will be adding one part at a time in case of some sort of error and me losing this post. (that happens to me a lot.)

Its based off my new rig, as I have done extensive research on all these parts.

mobo

CPU

RAM

HDD

Awesome CPU cooler

GPU

Case

Optical Drive

PSU

As far as OS, are you comfortable with using W7 RC or do you want to buy vista and get W7 free later on?

Use the money you saved and buy yourself this. (or like me and get 2 of them.)

Yeah I will build you a much better one for less.
Anything special you want?

Here is what I currently have found. I will be adding one part at a time in case of some sort of error and me losing this post. (that happens to me a lot.)

Its based off my new rig, as I have done extensive research on all these parts.

mobo

CPU

RAM

HDD

Awesome CPU cooler

GPU

Case

Optical Drive

PSU

As far as OS, are you comfortable with using W7 RC or do you want to buy vista and get W7 free later on?

Use the money you saved and buy yourself this. (or like me and get 2 of them.)

Thanxs For The Info I Will Look Into It And See Whats Up And That W7 What Is It Like Been Hearing Alot About It But No Nothing About It

Well Windows 7 is basically just the new release of Windows.
Microsoft has decided that they will release it for free for a little while before the official release.
I have heard lots of great things about it but never actually tried it myself.
After a while, you will have to buy a license though, or else Microsoft will put forced shutdowns every 2 hours and eventually it won't work at all anymore, but I think there is like a year before they start anything like that.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom