1. Attached water cooling unit. No fix. Same issue. Constant fast beep.
2. Tried a different power supply. Used the power supply from my main computer to this motherboard. All that I connected was the 24. And the ATX 12 v connection to the motherboard. I did unplug all the peripheral connections from the PSU. So the PSU only had the two connections to motherboard . Same thing. Fans turn on light up and spin. And get constant rapid beat on the speaker.
3. Reset bios/cmos. With screwdriver to pins. Nothing . Same issue.
4. Removed battery from mobo and reset cmos again . Waited 10 min. Put battery back in. Nothing.
5. I moved and configured the 2 new RAM sticks in dif. Slots and 6 variations. Nothing.
6. I took the 2 RAM sticks from my daily computer and tried them in 6 different variations. Nothing.
7. Cpu pins look perfect and straight.
All i can think of that's left is .
1) bad mobo. But not sure how I can confirm this.
2) bad dim slots?
3) bad cpu.
1.AWARD BIOS 1short beep ï¼šSystem normal 2 short beep ï¼šCMOS Error 1 long beep and 1 short beepï¼šMemory error 1 long beep and 2 short beepï¼šGraphic card error 1 long beep and 3 short beep ï¼šAGP error 1 long beep and 9 short beep ï¼šMemory Error Continuous long beep ï¼šMemory not correctly installed Continuous short beep ï¼šPower supply unit failed 2.AMI BIOS 1 short beep ï¼šMemory Error 2 short beepï¼šMemory parity check error. 3 short beep ï¼šbasic memory 64K address check error 4 short beep ï¼šReal Time Clock malfunction . 5 short beep ï¼šCPU error 6 short beepï¼šKeyboard error 7 short beep ï¼šCPU interruption error 8 short beepï¼šGraphic card error 9 short beep ï¼šMemory error 10 short beep ï¼šCMOS error 11 short beep ï¼šCPU cache memory malfunction
Sitting here @ the computer this morning still scratching my head about this sitution.
I look online to see how much these RAM sticks are going for on ebay.
And I read this....
"Compatible with Intel LGA1155 and AMD Llano/AM3+ platforms
Intel XMP support for 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors".
Could this be it? Is this the problem. Is this RAM no compatible with my FM2+ mobo?
Or if I recall when I read this when I bought my RAM I read it as..... it is also "Compatible with Intel LGA1155 and AMD Llano/AM3+ platforms
Intel XMP support for 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors"
I'm guessing that it's the memory since it sounds 'like a machine gun'
edit: i'd try re-seating only 1 stick of memory, and then try it in all the slots, and then try a different stick of memory again in all the slots if the first one doesn't work. that way you can narrow it down to a bad stick or a bad slot.