NEW BUILD (for video capturing/encoding/burning)

This build is for a one-month business i plan to run during august, in which i'll convert VHS tapes into DVD's. 2 Hours of Tape = $30 (my customers are dumb, and i will separate clips within the tapes, so its special and you could say its "personalized" :D ). 2 Hours to record, 4 hours to cut/encode/burn = 6 hours per tape. 12 hours a day = 2 tapes a day, = $60 a day for 20 days = $1200, so I'll profit ~$300+ (I don't care if its a little, i still profit and therefore i will do whatever it takes).

I don't work weekends, and I don't wanna work more than 14 hours on this per day.
I may only profit ~$300+ but i'll also end up with this powerful-@$$ computer which should be relatively beast at gaming (idk bout Crysis; hopefully GTA4 should be silky with it)

Rosewill Stallion Series Chrome 550W 12V Power Supply
CoolerMaster RC-690 Mid-Tower Case
DFI BloodIron P35 ATX Motherboard (supports 8GB DDR2-800)
DUAL "A-Data 4GB (2x2GB kit)"s
DUAL Hauppauge HVR-1600 Video Capture Cards
EVGA 512-P3-N802 8800GT 512MB HDCP
DUAL LG Black 22X DVD-Burners
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 1066MHz FSB Processor

• I DO NOT CARE FOR DDR2-1066
  • I WILL NOT ACCEPT LESS THAN 8GB OF RAM
  • I REFUSE TO PURCHASE A FASTER 8800GT AS I WILL NOT BE GAMING MUCH AND THE DIFFERENCE WILL NOT BE SUBSTANTIAL UNTIL I HIT THE $240+ PRICE MARK (example)
  • IF YOU CAN FIND A Q9300 (NOT OEM) FOR THE SAME PRICE OR LESS, SHOW ME
  • QUAD-CORE IS NECESSARY BECAUSE I WILL BE CAPTURING, ENCODING, AND BURNING TWO AT A TIME (ASSUMING EACH VHS TAPE IS 2 HOURS LONG)
  • THAT CASE IS FINAL; I WILL BUY NONE OTHER
  • NO OVERCLOCKING WHATSOEVER

Suggestions? Sorry for caps, i'm not implying anger or yelling or anything, i'm just trying to be clear :D

Can someone please calc the total price? i have a lotta hw to do - please

go on newegg and find that stuff and put it in a cart you would be the price then.

Ok you said dual by the dvd burners so i'm thinking you wanted 2 of those right? well heres the price

$869.43 (EDIT: thats without shipping)

I would try going for a better quality case, or you could overheat your comp. (intels are known for overheating) do you need a monitor still? And i dont think your motherboard supports pci 16x 2.0

Back
Top Bottom