New Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Specialized Stumpjumper Comp

SJ_FSR_Comp_GL_Blk.jpg

Just got it last night. I had the last year's model Stumpjumper Comp, but i wasnt able to ride it so we sold it to a friend of ours.

Anyone else here ride?

That's a nice one. I ride BMX 20 inch but I appreciate all bike riding. Unfortunately my back wheel just gave out so I'm in the market for a new one, Which sucks given how expensive hubs and rims have gotten. Ohwell, Hopefully I'll have it back in action by summer time, Have fun on that thing!

Heck yeah i will. My dad(54) and mom(51) both ride. They have some 4500 dollar Intense bikes, and they do some crazy sh*t. My mom almost fell off a cliff the other day.

Haha, I'd love to go out and do that kind of riding one day, I can imagine that being so relaxing. Well, So long as you don't fall of a cliff. :)

nice...specialized. are they still good bikes? i assume so since you bought one. what kind of components are on that bad boy? i can see the fox fork but that's about it.

i have a GT aggressor from 1999 or 2000 i think. alluminum frame, front suspension fork, weinman rims, shimano all around. all kinds of custom upgrades and whatnots.

i used to ride alot more when i lived near deleon springs, FL. they had an awesome trail with flats, pits, woops, everything and it was about half a mile from the springs state park. you could just ride over there after you're all hot and sweaty, pay a buck, and jump in the springs to cool off.

ah how i miss the simpler times.

I like bikes and all but man i eat **** when i ride one all the time. I get more messed up riding a bicycle than i do when i ride motocross. Anyways thats a badass bike you got there.

I have a bike (its nothing special at all... maybe $150 when my parents got it for me when i was prolly 13-14), but no where to ride it. Well, I've got some beach trails and a lagoon that has a huge trail, but thats it... the rest is city. One town over (Kirtland) is pretty rural, but no fun places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom