New Batman Movie --- Mid 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it doesn't matter what villain they use as he/she will be killed off at the end of the movie. when we they ever learn that these are movie versions of comic books? Villains are supposed to come back after a while... not be six feet under. Even Wolverine had recurring villains. Sheesh!

I wish I was a little more into comics when I was younger. My mom still has a couple stacks of them from about 16 years ago that she keeps in a box for us. They are all still in their plastic and stuff. I remember reading the crap out of them but I never did get new ones lol.

I wish I was a little more into comics when I was younger. My mom still has a couple stacks of them from about 16 years ago that she keeps in a box for us. They are all still in their plastic and stuff. I remember reading the crap out of them but I never did get new ones lol.

You can get a lot of the classic / magor stories via tradepaper backs these days. I am currently finishing up watching Smallville Season 8, and it's put me in the mood to order the The Death and Return of Superman Omnibus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom