New AMD Phenom's are out!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
AMD Phenom II X4 955 is stock at 3.2Ghz! Easily overclocked to 3.6Ghz-3.6Ghz!
Price - $245
AMD Phenom II X4 955

I've read through this review and it looks like it's coming out with a bit of a kick. Beats some of the i7's in high graphic tests too!
But data wise, the i7 is still better. But I do love the overclockablity of this CPU.

I've heard the CPU hit 6.7Ghz on Liquid Helium and is easily OC'ed to 3.8Ghz on stock volts (Not sure how reliable that is - Link )

But the OCing results from this CPU are great! Here's the review - Techspot Review They overclocked the CPU to 3.6Ghz here.

I haven't been on this site in a long time and there's many reason for that. One was that my password kept being changed. Found out that the saved passwords in Firefox are wrong when I changed the password ^.^'' Sorry David. But for the other reasons - How are the white screens etc? Just wondering . . . *Knocks on wood*

Atomic Rooster

Omnipotent One
Nice. The black edition CPU's are nice overclockers.

We haven't had an outage here in quite a while. David has been doing some updates.

culexor

Daemon Poster
Sad that it has twice as many cores as my 6000+ but has the same power consumption (125W)....

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
The 720's are nice but it just seems weird for them to be better or on par with some other AMD Quads. Just . . . weird, but I'm hopfully going to make the upgrade to this sucker and maybe set up some water cooling this summer once I get the money.

Lawn cutting is great!

worshipme

Golden Master
I just need to get me an AMD 790/SB750 mobo to see if I can enable the fourth core.
I was just about to ask you that! :D

Most people I've seen have been successful in unlocking them.