New Amazing Call of Duty 4 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol where did they say that?!

Infinity Ward is now making Call of Duty 4 a Modern Combat game because ever since the first Call of Duty, they wanted to do Modern Combat but for whatever political reasons, they couldn't at the time. They've been working on this game since after Call of Duty 2 was released (Seeing how they didn't make Call of Duty 3) and it is something their all thrilled about to use updated weapons..etc

That is true, but I also read that they did run out of stories to tell. I think it was in my latest playstation magazine - PSM - that I read that.

CoD3 was crap, but that was made with different people than the rest of cod series, and CoD4 is being developed by them again.

As far as single player they are identical...2,3,4....all the same. I watched the video for multiplayer and wow that looks awful. bullets going through walls and floors without changing direction nor making holes in the wall???? Cmon, lame.

As far as single player they are identical...2,3,4....all the same. I watched the video for multiplayer and wow that looks awful. bullets going through walls and floors without changing direction nor making holes in the wall???? Cmon, lame.

Bullets don't necessarily change direction when going through wood X_X.

And certain rounds will go through certain things, if you use a weaker weapon, it won't penetrate what say, an M249 could penetrate

to me it looks like cement. and how many people randomly shooting through a wall will hit someone a hundred yards away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom