New Alienware desktop youtube Vid

Im jealous of your machine..

But i had my AMD phenom x3 at 3.2 ghz...

You shouldve tried building this yourself on newegg, its way fun and you (as said above) wouldve saved mucho bills.

But then again im poor as hell and would never be able to spen 22 hundred on a machine..

I guess if you got the money use it.. lol.

lol k well most people cant put computers together w/o worring so alienware is what id go with.. 2.2k is pretty cheap for what i got the ati 5970 is alone 700$

" well most people can't put computers together w/o worring..."
I beg your f-ing pardon.

99% of the computerforums.org and computervitals.com members could have built that for half the money. And gotten the satisfaction of doing it themselves.
Don't go around bad mouthing computer builders that do it for a living or as a hobby. We know more than you do, obviously.
With the exception of the case every thing in your toy is off the shelf. The motherboard is made through a private label deal by one of the board makers. The vid card, sound card, and drives you can get off NewEgg for reasonable cost. You have nothing special. You got caught up in that OHH AHH factor.
And you financed that thing? Miss a payment chump and see what happens.

Now my last shots at ya.
DELL owns your beloved AlienWare. They were about to go belly up when they made a deal with Dell. Now they can get private labeled parts for even less. Which increases their profit per unit by a large factor. Did they pass that on to the general comsumer? Oh Hell No!
Next is when your toy breaks down, who you gonna get to fix it? Didn't stop to think about that did ya? You'll have to stuff your overpriced toy in the box it came in and ship it back to AlienWare.
And finally you need to learn how the promo and discount game is played. They didn't lose a dime buckwheat. It's a shell game. They have a set price in mind then add in all the promo and discounts. When they give you one or both of those all it does is make you think you got some kind of F-ing deal.

Did they give you a big ol sloppy kiss? Cause they sure screwed you and you know where...
Next time don't be so quick to come in and tell everybody they don't know what they're doing.

All he said was "most people can't put computers together without worrying..."... i.e the general consumer

OH YEAH
Something else.
I didn't see a UPS on that rig. If you spent that much money on the "toy:, it would be prudent to spend another $159.00usd at Office Depot for a nice APC battery backup/surge suppression.

Back
Top Bottom