Neverr thought i'd make a car thread, but I need help.

Defintely buy from private seller. Car classified magazines, and classified section in the newspapers will have a bunch of cars for around that price. Get a Japanese import. Better reliability. Honda's retain their value well even after depreciation.

i kind of no someone who did get a car off of ebay that was around 5000. nice car and all but they left out details with the engine plus the dents and scratches that couldnt be seen by a picture. personally i wouldnt do it but if you are going to be very careful. get the vin # from the car and get it checked out. if you have a friend in the vehicle industry they should be able to get every little detail about the car that carfax wont show. comes up fairy clean go for it!

i wouldn't go for a car off eBay. you don't know whats wrong with the car. because at a dealership you atleast can take it for a spin and see if the car responds correctly you know, like see if the steering is responsive, brakes, throttle work all well and just to see if the thing even runs :p

i know a guy who bought a cheap car on ebay...spent very little cash on it. and its been runnin fine for well over a year

depends on lukc i guess!

Back
Top Bottom