never ever been

Nobody was saying you weren't knowledgeable. Just refering to your actions kind of a-holeish. the whole idea of "ripping new members for your enlightenment".

You got to be aware of who you can joke / mess around with. If you're not, you might end up stepping on the toes of someone who can get offended easily.

I agree with RewtGuy, & any more arguing/flaming & this thread is closed
What is it with this forum, I had to send the last to Spam Archive.

COOL IT GUYS!

Anyway, Brookfield, when are you going to come and give me a visit? Im looked forward to seeing you.

Novartic_ said:
Anyway, Brookfield, when are you going to come and give me a visit? Im looked forward to seeing you.
Never, you may have some BBB's with you, kick my stick away in a trice, funny, I don't need a stick normally, but this week I do, been pretty rough, I'll be there as soon I'm better though.
Now I'm worried, I like your sense of humour, what's happening to me? aaaarrrrgh!!
I'm from Pompey originally, now their boot boys were really to be feared, now you know what BBB meant, do you know the term? before your time, as were teddy boys I guess, I used to go to dances at the Savoy in Southsea in my teens, posh looking place but a fight consisted of around 20 guys armed with broken wine glasses wrapped in handkerchiefs, & whirled round thheir heads, "pompey kisses" they were called, back in the 50's, more lethal even than the usual pint glass.
Anyway, reckon I wont be catching a ferry over to see you, sorry to diappoint, lol.

Hackslayer said:
you need to learn your place shouup and novartic DON'T TEMPT FATE, EVERY ONE HAS THERE PLACE YOU MUST LEARN FALLOW THE LEADER OF THE PACK, SO KEEP YOUR LITTLE POSTS TO YOUR SELF!!! GOT THAT!

Your role is not flamin me so please done do that again. I was just making a suggestion. And if you follow someone else your entire life you dont know what it is to live.

O ignor Hackslayer, he has a gruge aganst me as I said somthing which upset him like he was a bit of a mummys boy as he has a teddybear still at night or something. lol Hes even blocked me on msn i think lol.

Novartic_ said:
O ignor Hackslayer, he has a gruge aganst me as I said somthing which upset him like he was a bit of a mummys boy as he has a teddybear still at night or something. lol Hes even blocked me on msn i think lol.
Please clear your PM intray, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom