Never Buy From ASUS!

Perhaps you should get mad at your crappy cd rather than getting mad at ASUS. I think their good!

get mad at my cd, hmmm. Well, I would expect more out of one of the leading high end computer manufacturers. Considering an office max special can out perform it.

Stupid ASUS. Other companies have evolved and conquered that beast of a company.

Besides I think they are stationed out of Taiwan and that specific country is going to make hell for the whole world when stupid china goes crazy.

i've had two asus motherboards. first was a pII and now my current one. havent had any problems yet. well, i had some trouble with installing my serial ata drive.. but that was due to my ignorance in the matter. so until my motherboard goes wack-o i'll say its a good brand. could it be perhaps that they are no good at making drives, but are more adept in the motherboard department? i've never owned a cd rom frfom asus, so i cant really say.

airiox said:
Besides I think they are stationed out of Taiwan and that specific country is going to make hell for the whole world when stupid china goes crazy.
It would certainly be an interesting War - if it ever happened - what makes you think it will?

Yeh the next arms (weapons) race is between the US and China.

I believe Asus is a good brand, I've had no trouble with my motherboard and it's even allowed me to scratch it up (not intentionally).

I don't think that fact a drive can't read a fukt CD is a reason to slander the WHOLE of Asus, but still an unacceptable product.

My next motherboard will be one to support 128 bit extension processors, lol

I dont like Asus and PNY . I like MSI (my mobo) , BFG(my card at the mo) , XFX (ordered there ultra), Gainward , Leadtek etc......

Back
Top Bottom