Networking Question

OutstandingO

Baseband Member
Whats going on all?

I have an unusual question (I think) and it may be two fold. I am running MS WMC2005. I also have an xbox360. Through my 360 I can access Media Center and select Live TV. When I select Live TV the channels come through all choppy, constantly breaking up. This is the only wireless device in my home but the router is in another room which isn't that far away. What I wanted to know is how can I stop the channels from coming through choppy, is it a simple signal issue, and if so will by a signal extender resolve the issue or not? I thank all (and any) of you that wish to take this on, LOL.

Thanks in advance.

"O"

Do you mean a signal issue with my cable or with my router and adapter. I have already called the cable people and got that straightened out and my cable works perfect every where else. If its a signal issue with my router and adapter, will a signal extender fix it?

Yeah, I think it would, because think about it, all that data..through the air, and a little reciver trying to pick it all up, try an extender.

Back
Top Bottom