Network USB adapter uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the software on the computer I was using, plugged the xbox into the box, the box into the tv and the usb connection into the computer..

And about 30' through a wall. the rooms are right next to each other but at about 20' and I plan to re arrange a bit in the next couple months (building a desk). So it will put me at about 30'.

Time isn't an issue. School just started so I am like $500+ down because of tuition so I want to get ahead in the money game before, so you know.

I installed the software on the computer I was using, plugged the xbox into the box, the box into the tv and the usb connection into the computer..

And about 30' through a wall. the rooms are right next to each other but at about 20' and I plan to re arrange a bit in the next couple months (building a desk). So it will put me at about 30'.

Time isn't an issue. School just started so I am like $500+ down because of tuition so I want to get ahead in the money game before, so you know.

My brother did the same thing, and it never worked for him. Kept coming up with errors etc.

It was almost plug and play for me..

Sounds good Soul, I would bet that this could have other amazing uses as well. I would like to do something like that as a school project. Maybe next quarter when i am doing C.

It was almost plug and play for me..

Sounds good Soul, I would bet that this could have other amazing uses as well. I would like to do something like that as a school project. Maybe next quarter when i am doing C.

What's the exact Blitzbox you're using? (are there multiple types?) I'm very interested in hearing about it. So you just hooked it up, loaded software, and it was good to go with no errors etc?

I used the B1, but I seen the HD used at PAX and I have herd other great things. The B1 and HD are the same except with the HD you can play in HD while you record instead of standard. they contain the same capture card. I don't know which one I will purchase.. But if I could I would get the HD PVR but its like $200

I used the B1, but I seen the HD used at PAX and I have herd other great things. The B1 and HD are the same except with the HD you can play in HD while you record instead of standard. they contain the same capture card. I don't know which one I will purchase.. But if I could I would get the HD PVR but its like $200

The one my brother had intially was for HD so he could wire it up to his 60''. All he got were problems back and fourth. (I vividly remember his "freak out" sessions over it) I'm surprised it just "worked" when you gents used one. Even the XB360 wouldn't accept it. It kept bringing up a popup that said unidentified device detected, and wouldn't go on XBox Live or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom