Network question

That sounds low for high speed. On my wifi am getting 220 down and 25 up. On this computer my speeds are 468 down and 23.61 up. There is 3 wifi devices on this router, Two tower computers and i have Dish on router, a blue ray on router, Another on the tv as well. If i need it, i have Verizon Wireless for back up on the weather station along with a apu system. Always fun here in Texas, so i have most of my services covered. Speeds are really great for what i pay. Every place has good and bad and we have switched to fiber optics here and supposed to get 400 mbps speeds. Most of the time i get that. Now mind you all that is running on the system right now but for the Blue ray unit. I don't have a issues with You Tubes or Netflix or any other of the channels that use the router.

I have the internet preferred 150 plan from Cox.

150Mbps down and 10Mbps up.

A better plan requires a new modem and I will purchase that myself later this year when I have the extra money to do so.

However I am well pleased with the speeds since I got the network switch. I know the higher upload speed which I think is 25Mbps on the better plan may help some plus it has a faster download speed.

Back
Top Bottom