network printer

chara33

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I am having troubles with network printing which was working correctly last week. i tried deleting the drivers for it and reinstalling it but i cant get it successfully connected. I tried disconnecting the cables and installing it and then connecting to see if that would work to no avail. I kept them connected with the same results. This is an HP deskjet 1510 printer and is not hard wired as it is hard wired to my desktop. I am using my laptop. How can i fix this issue?

thx

Last edited:
Please describe how your printer is cvonnected to the network?

is it wifi to router, or hardwired to router, or is it even connected to the router.
Agian a little more info about your network will help figure out where the problem is

Please describe how your printer is cvonnected to the network?

is it wifi to router, or hptopardwired to router, or is it even connected to the router.
Agian a little more info about your network will help figure out where the problem is

Printer is hardwired to my desktop via usb and My laptop is shared over network to my desktop

Iff you use add network p[rinter, or have you just installed printer drivers on your laptop?
I would go through and reset your network settings double check everythihng.

Okay, try to install device from laptop.
that might be your issue is the drivers are looking for the printer and its not direct connected

Back
Top Bottom