Network Interface Card Adapter?

RegistryError

Solid State Member
Well, I reinstalled windows, and eberything went good... OR so I thought.

Well, I am on a different computer in the house, and I am no unable to connect to the internet through my computer now. I have figured out that during the reinstallation of Windows XP, I no longer have the driver to connect to the internet.

I have tried the download that is offered on my manufacter's webpage, but alas, it does not work.

Here are the specs:

Windows XP Pro
Gateway GT5028
RAM 2 Gigs
Video Card: 7600 GT Nvidia

I have tried Google, Gateway, the mass amount of 1-800-Numbers, and the closest I got was with the 1-800-number fir Gateway, and to get help it would cost me $40.00 + $15.00 an hour to have some nitwit tell me what driver I need to download.

Long story short, does anyone know the driver I need to download? Or a website that will have the driver I need?

Do you know the make and model of the network card? Is it an integrated (on-board) network chipset or an add-in card?

Do you know the make and model of the network card? Is it an integrated (on-board) network chipset or an add-in card?

I have no idea about the make and model of the network card, nor how to find it.

I believe it is an integrated chip-set, but I really just do not know.

Back
Top Bottom