Network help.

aowen416

Daemon Poster
HOW DO I change my MAC ADRESSS>!>!>!

My dad can shut off the internet for anyone he wants to. For ex, if he wants mine on but not my bros he can do that. You still get signal strenth etc it says everything is working but it doesnt. The problem is my younger bro can go on only for a certain amout of time on the internet, my dad shuts the internet off on that computer and then i need the internet to do my school work but then i cannot. I know my dad goes to a funky linksys website with tons of numbers on the adress to configure this. We have a wireless g cable router (linksys). Can anyone help me so i can shut the internet on and off? Does anyone know how to?

Why dont you block his MAC address, it never changes unless you put a new network card in.

You need to enter your routers IP in the address bar of a browser. If you dont know your pass just reset the router but you will lose your settings.

Hmmmmm. Check with your manuals. Ask your dad to turn it back on when you need to do school work.

type ur router ip in the address bar of internet explorer. or reset ur entire router( theres a little black butter on the back or bottom of ur router, hold it for 10 sec and it should reset)

Back
Top Bottom