Net Send Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
lostyou said:
When I do that it just tells me that there are two computers hooked up.
One is FF001187 and the other is FF0012.

I am in my apts bussiness center when I'm doing this by the way.

How do I check if the other computer recieved the messages? Would it just show up on the screen?

He said that they are connected. He sees them inside of the workgroup.

Indeed, howeverdid he even state he was on a router? In cose cases you can see your own machine as 2 machines. Especially after you change the Workgroup settings.

pcmxkeith said:
Indeed, howeverdid he even state he was on a router? In cose cases you can see your own machine as 2 machines. Especially after you change the Workgroup settings.

Really, Can you tell me how I can see my computer as two different machines? And could you tell where the workgroup settings are?
Did you even put thought into that comment?

Also, I dont what you mean by "did he even state he was on a router?"

Well duh, I know that as well I worked on getting 16 + networks installed, in schools and ISPS.

Also, The question, : Router or no router.

Yes, indeed. Again with the certifications, They dont make you look any better than you are... Just a piece of paper :D My experience owns, I have installed plenty of home networks as well.

Lol, all you ever do is mention my certification being paper...why dont you try a little harder with these insults? You crack me up, i have 10 times the networks you have done under my belt and apparently 5 times the certs. hahaha.

Dont care about certs, I'm making enough with out them, Probaly more than you once again. Btw, how many websites do you own?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom