NES CLassic Mini

Justin33

Solid State Member
Hello,
Has anyone bought the NES classic Mini. Please share your feedbacks here. I'm looking to buy one soon.

I'm not sure if I'm mistaken but I read somewhere that it's out. Has it released in Japan?

I know this is a little older, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck on buying the NES and what your thoughts were. I have been looking everywhere and trying to buy one, but the only ones I see for sale are on Amazon for $150+ and I don't want to pay that for a $60 game. Thanks!

I know this is a little older, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck on buying the NES and what your thoughts were. I have been looking everywhere and trying to buy one, but the only ones I see for sale are on Amazon for $150+ and I don't want to pay that for a $60 game. Thanks!

They are getting restocked very slowly. Be persistent and look everywhere. The hunt, in my opinion is fun and worth it.

The Classic is a cool toy that can be enjoyed by everyone, but it is certainly not worth the scalper mark up.

Get extension the cords and do a little research online.

Some have found out how to mod the console to allow you to reset the system from the controller. There are other things the mod software can do too, but I find the reset option is super helpful.

I haven't experienced any of the lag people are talking about.

Overall, It brings me back to a place I have fond memories of and I plan on getting more as gifts when they eventually restock them to the point that you can find them anywhere.

Cool toy, but like any toy...not a need to have!

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom