neosmart technologies

radome

Baseband Member
i bought and downloaded easy recovery essentials for my dell laptop running xp. i ordered the correct version but when i try to run the exe file, the computer states it doesnt know what program started it. i have tried to join the neosmart and when i go to the email they sent me, it says i cannot join.

that is why i am asking the question here.

also, i learned after downloading easy recovery essentials on the xp computer, i cannot install it on a usb drive. they offer a free solution to the problem so i went to my computer with windows 8.1 and downloaded what they call usb creator. when i try and run it, it asks for an iso file. i dont know what that is. if i leave that window blank, chose the destination drive and click on create usb, i immediately get a window telling me usb creator has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution for the problem.

boy do i have a lot to learn!

radome

The file you downloaded from their site should be an ISO file (an ISO is simply a file that represents a disk) and they have instructions on their website for how to burn the ISO to a CD or a USB thumb drive. Once you have the disk (or thumb drive) created, you have to boot from it, not from the hard drive you are attempting to recover.

Back
Top Bottom