Negs rep going around

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1337

Fully Optimized
Ok, there is a thread called The ads, I dont like. I got a neg rep first, ok than I saw a guy named Lmfao-. I saw its status and it said giving a rep. I looked in my user control panel and I saw you got a neg rep again. I posted again on the thread saying please dont give me neg reps, so why did I get a neg rep. Im not pointing at anyone but just all of us should stop this...

i don't know why you got a neg. rep point for that. don't let it bother you, its just a green bar. :)

Don't let the reputation system take over your judgement. It doesn't mean you'll get banned if you have negative reputation. We're only human, we all do stupid things. If you didn't deserve a negative reputation point, then just let it go. Getting pissed off about it will do no good. This is a computer forum, not a place to cry about reputation points.

alvino said:
Don't let the reputation system take over your judgement. It doesn't mean you'll get banned if you have negative reputation. We're only human, we all do stupid things. If you didn't deserve a negative reputation point, then just let it go. Getting pissed off about it will do no good. This is a computer forum, not a place to cry about reputation points.

Yes you are probally right lol

This is stupid X1337(Matt) and I recieved bad reputation from thsi thread for nothing.

MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: Whats up?
Matthew AC Bro: I got 2 neg reps
Matthew AC Bro: for stupid people for no resions
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: i got one from teh newbie thread
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: for no reason
Matthew AC Bro: yea'
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: This is gay
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: is their a comment?
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: mine says asscreamer
Matthew AC Bro: yea it said a neg rep for you
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: o
MeTaLLIcA RAWKS0: but my rep is grey
Matthew AC Bro: yea
Matthew AC Bro: same
Matthew AC Bro: and 2 of them are red
Matthew AC Bro: but it says
Matthew AC Bro: a neg rep for you
Matthew AC Bro: just for w.e

10119bc5.jpg

I just gave you a neg because you have to make a giant thread about it, rather then just tell David like he did in a thread he made 'Negative Reputation'.

Its only rep, dont get too overworked.

ArrizX said:
I just gave you a neg because you have to make a giant thread about it, rather then just tell David like he did in a thread he made 'Negative Reputation'.

Its only rep, dont get too overworked.
you relized what you just done.. omg its was from "just really nice" to "is a jewel in the rough", Now I wanted to sell stuff now I cant becuase look at my status I m low rep and everything OMG.. :( Thanks alot man I hope you feel happy

Jeez, do you know what rep stands for? Absolultly nothing.

Its a dandy little green bar to the side.

I mean you could be like root, always helping people, and have the highest rep just because you remain neutral in arugements etc. Or you can be like Dev or I, like to have a good time, and help when we know how to.

But we all have the highest rep possible. I mean I have 69 points. Some are random like 'cool pix' or no comment. Others are for like 'thanks for the help'. Rep can mean how nice you are, how smart you are, how active you are (because you get rep for certain post count) or how many mods and admins give it out. Because members are like 1, mods I think are 5 or 8 and admins are 10 points each.

There is no certain thing that rep can stand for. Thus making it just a random feature of the forum. There is no set standard for it, and as it has shown in some newbie thread that certain members are abusing it. That also makes it worthless.

But like I said, there is no set standard, or better said it doesnt clearly show anything. It shows one of many things, in your case, you have had a streak of badluck, with people absuing the privelage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom