Negs rep going around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some people do abuse it, but hey, what you gonna do? Us regulars, know who is the better person. I mean, I know one particular guy, (moderator) and he's a great guy, great guy to talk to, and yet, his status is "a jewel in the rough" - but I still know he's a great guy. Dont y'all get so hyped up about it..

I dont care really about rep but I think there is someone leaving someone else's name no the rep comments. Someone did it to me, they said they were X1337. Then he got mad at me for asking why he left the rep. So basically I think we just need to be able to see who is leaving the rep.

David Lindon said:
I can't find those commnets on your account, nor can I find the user 'Lmfao'. Are you sure they are there?

"Lmfao-" was banned by Arrizx last night for spamming and making racially offensive comments (i.e. the n-word). I think it was in BigLu's thread about that Mortal Kombat video.

The Amish Kid said:
So having people give negative rep to people and saying it was someone else is better?
well if i had a real status in this arguement/debate i would take your side, if people are going 2 start putting other peoples names on neg reps then that needs 2 be stopped. rather the rep system is important or not identity theft is a big deal if u ask me

David Lindon said:
I can't find those commnets on your account, nor can I find the user 'Lmfao'. Are you sure they are there?

Well, I banned him. That was King of Kings.

I'm the one that first suggested we implemented the system, I feel like I did a bad thing :'( Why does everyone have to be so immature about it

rep is dumb, i got neg rep from saying a video about dell that someone posted up was funny. it's a good system, don't get me wrong, and the implentation of it to this forum was a great idea, but.. it just isn't used the way it should be, and that's entirely up to the user.

Just got a neg rep from a member in the Member pics thread, it said "For calling me ugly - *the username*" I can't remember the guys name but I contacted him cus I didn't call him ugly lol. And he said he didn't give the neg rep. So I think there's someone just randomly giving neg rep. And everyones fulling him by making all these threads about it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom