Negs rep going around

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know ebay? you knwo there status the more they have the better buyers. If I had more reps than people will go, oo hes nice maby I can buy from him

Umm trust me, when we had no rep system it didnt have a part in it, and it wont as you sell it now...The only thing that will effect them, is you, the way you talk ect, and the price.

X1337 said:
you relized what you just done.. omg its was from "just really nice" to "is a jewel in the rough", Now I wanted to sell stuff now I cant becuase look at my status I m low rep and everything OMG.. :( Thanks alot man I hope you feel happy

This isn't eBay. People don't judge you by your past sales record, they judge you by your attitude and behavior on this forum. Like Arrizx said, it's nothing. I would rather see someone with a low reputation bar but with quality posts, rather than someone with a high reputation bar and one liners for posts.

alvino said:
This isn't eBay. People don't judge you by your past sales record, they judge you by your attitude and behavior on this forum. Like Arrizx said, it's nothing. I would rather see someone with a low reputation bar but with quality posts, rather than someone with a high reputation bar and one liners for posts.
exactly...

I'd rather have a lower rep than I do now, but know that the rep points I recieved were for when I was actually helpful to someone rather than for making a post that someone agreed with in this social lounge...

in the last ten repo points I got only two are for where I've actually helped someone with a problem...
it makes the rep system kind of pointless.

I dont care where I am in the system. Its only a green bar, lol, fun to have around though. I wish people would take it lighter, and then we could neg rep and stuff people for fun, like a game almost. Just kinda like Hey Dev, neg rep today, and some time later, just kinda be like remember that rep I gave you.... Heres a positive one back.

I dont know, just make fun out of it, because its being taken to serious right now for so little reason.

X1337 said:
Ok, there is a thread called The ads, I dont like. I got a neg rep first, ok than I saw a guy named Lmfao-. I saw its status and it said giving a rep. I looked in my user control panel and I saw you got a neg rep again. I posted again on the thread saying please dont give me neg reps, so why did I get a neg rep. Im not pointing at anyone but just all of us should stop this...

I can't find those commnets on your account, nor can I find the user 'Lmfao'. Are you sure they are there?

X1337 said:
you know ebay? you knwo there status the more they have the better buyers. If I had more reps than people will go, oo hes nice maby I can buy from him
eBay's "reputation"/feedback system is much different than ours... after all, your reputation here isn't truly based on what you buy or sell... so yeah, reputation probably wouldn't matter to much in the selling thing; if your active ,everyone knows about you, thats probably more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom