Needing to Buy a New Laptop

iRizzla

Beta member
I haven't gamed in a long time because of work and not having a lot of time. Finally I have the time but I don't know what to get. Because of my work I'm on the move a lot so I'm looking for a laptop. I want to play new games on it (Battlefield 3, 4 etc.) I would like to spend around 600-650 euros on it. What do you guys think? A lot of people suggest that I should get a Lenovo. I've been out of the computer game for some time so I'm not really sure about these Lenovos. Some advice from you guys would really help me Thanks! Oh by the way this is the one I was looking at for 600 euros but thinking about getting the one with no operating system in it and installing windows 7 instead is that a good idea?(saves me some money) I'm not too sure about these Lenovos.. Do you guys know anything about them?

Code:
Processor):       Intel®                        Procesor (type):       Core™ i3                        Procesor (taktowanie):       2,4 GHz                       Procesor (pamięć cache):       3 MB                       Procesor (opis):       i3-3110M                        Matryca (przekątna):       15,6 cale                       Matryca (rozdzielczość):       1366 x 768 pikseli                       Matryca (opis):       Błyszcząca, LED HD                        Pamięć zainstalowana (pojemność):       8 GB                       Pamięć (technologia):       DDR3                        Dysk twardy (pojemność):       1000 GB                       Dysk twardy (interfejs):       SATA                        Dysk twardy (prędkość):       5400 obr/min                       Napęd optyczny (typ):       nagrywarka DVD                        Karta graficzna (producent):       nVidia®                        Karta graficzna (model):       GeForce GTX 660M

Last edited:
For Battlefield 3/4, you'd probably be better off spending more than 650 euros (which is about ~$860 USD)

Personally, I've become a fan of Clevo laptops. They seem to be good value and very customisable:
XOTIC PC | Sager NP7352 (Clevo W350ST)
This one comes with a dual core i5 at stock ($920 total), but you can get a quad core i7 for $75 more. I think that's worth it.
And the GTX 765M is pretty good as far as notebook GPU's go.

XOTIC PC | Sager NP8235 (Clevo P151SM1)
And this one even has a replaceable graphics card (MXM module), which means in 3 years you can put in a better GPU and not have to replace the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom