Needing hassle free Android to PC syncing for Mytouch 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebgamer91

Beta member
Greetings, I am looking for a hassle free way to sync hundreds of photos and music from my phone to PC (model: My Touch 4G from T Mobile).

When I sync through USB, it wants to put photos from months ago with the ones I took that day and it wants to mark things like web site logos that I normally visit and music album art as jpegs in with the photos I am trying to upload (a few came up as malware btw)

I have tried Multimedia sync by double twist. It crashes every other time I use it and it keeps putting my pics in the WRONG directory regardless of what I specify.

I tried logging in through T mobiles web site, but the only way its letting me sync pics there is to send them one at a time through texting. Forget that. (perhaps, us being on a family plan and me not being the primary account holder has something to do with it? We also currently don't have a home wifi network.

I am just needing something for now (until I land a new job and can afford my own plan/home wifi connection) that does not feel like a full time job just to use. I would really like a way to auto sync every time I take a camera pic. Thanks!

I would just connect it to the pc with a USB cable and manually copy and paste them over. The camera images should all be located in the DCIM folder on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom