need your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaseattle

In Runtime
hi

I am a regular poster here and also an MBA student who is doing some research on zune vs ipod for our brand research project

i would love to have your opinion on a survey my team is doing (four of us)

here is the link

Click here to take survey

(not sure if anyone has any concerns etc but this is no scam its genuine, please feel free to contact me if you like, i can give you my email at my university)

Thanks everyone so much, this will really help us to figure out how many out there have heard/used zune. I for one hadnt heard much about it and it seems their marketing campaign is not that well known... well thats what we are trying to study.

yea... like i said, I did it. God forbid someone come on here and ask for help OUTSIDE of hardware and software and not be labelled spam.

thanks all :)

no i am not spam. i joined this forum a long time back as a newbie. i am finishing up my MBA as my post mentioned in washington (i have my univ ID to email you if you like)

This is a genuine survey for our Brand management class. some details if anyone is interested-

the project is to see if there are any products/services out there that are not branded the way they should be. Zune came to mind because, as i know, not many have heard much about it. We actually had the VP at MS come to our university and talk about it. That was the first time I heard about it. This made me wonder why MS who seems to do everything on a very large scale, would keep its marketing so undercover.

one theory is that they are going directly to the music labels and tieing them up to sign up with zune so that they can isolate the ipod. is this true or a rumor? who knows.

so i want to see how many people have heard of Zune and have any positive associations with it

its difficult to have people fill surveys and most marketing ploys are to lure people in with offers of free stuff. Sorry, i aint that loaded. :(

so i am depending on all of you to give this a shot.

thanks again -very much appreciate it.

I wouldn't use either zune or ipod. I'd rather have a plain mp3/wmv player. I don't want to be pressured into using itunes or microsofts special zune store.

Edit:
I took the survey, and I have two questions:

1. Why are questions 4-6 exactly the same as question 3

2. Why are questions 4-6 exactly the same as question 3

WorldIndustries said:
He's got 128 posts... Spambots are usually less than 20.
all of them being spam.

I've never seen a spambot that can, on its own, construct a string of words to form anything that vaguely resembles a meaningful sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom