Need upgrade suggestions.

Apari

Beta member
I'm currently running a P4 system, 800 FSB, 1 Gig of Memory. I'm going to build a new system and I want it to give me that wow feeling speed-wise. I use my PC for the general stuff, but I also use it for music production. I need to know what the best mobo/cpu/mem combo is so I can go from there. My two logical cores aren't really wowing me anymore as the system is now about five or six yrs old. No suggestions on storage needed. Just looking for a great, stable architecture to base it all on.

Go with an i7 930 with an x58 chipset mobo for music production. It'll be good for quite a while.

Do you want me to put together a build on newegg?

It really depends on your budget though. Give a number.

hey foothead could you do one for me i have couple already done but id like to see what you come up with..ill say $1300..some gaming and storage

but i do need a dvd burner that can do dual layer i already have one selected but if you dont put that in its cool

hey foothead could you do one for me i have couple already done but id like to see what you come up with..ill say $1300..some gaming and storage

but i do need a dvd burner that can do dual layer i already have one selected but if you dont put that in its cool

Make a thread, and I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom