Need to Rick Roll a teacher. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we shouldn't always have to search for meanings of things ;)
I grew up in the ghetto, real ghetto...I don't speak any way but normal

I will use slang to make fun of people...like using SNAP or Yo...but in my very Mr Rogers way of speaking, like Okily Dokily :D

may-be it would be better if you laid off the drugs.

yea. drugs r bad, mmmkay?

Dude i tottally rick rolled my teacher... Here is what i did...

On a ski trip i got him to listen to some of my music... not rick rolled yet

He liked it, i told him i would make him a cd. He knows that i sing the rick rolled song alot for fun, so i promised him i wouldnt put it on the cd.

I made the cd with all honest good songs i promised, and then i made a 10 second clip of me saying "mr. so and so , i lied, and you got rick rolled" followed by the real song

It went exactly as planned and he came in the next day all like "zomg i got rick rolled"

But ya... rick rolling is only fun on people who hbave not been rick rolled yet. I like the song for real though so i odnt mind if i get rick rolled usually.

Dude i tottally rick rolled my teacher... Here is what i did...

On a ski trip i got him to listen to some of my music... not rick rolled yet

He liked it, i told him i would make him a cd. He knows that i sing the rick rolled song alot for fun, so i promised him i wouldnt put it on the cd.

I made the cd with all honest good songs i promised, and then i made a 10 second clip of me saying "mr. so and so , i lied, and you got rick rolled" followed by the real song

It went exactly as planned and he came in the next day all like "zomg i got rick rolled"

But ya... rick rolling is only fun on people who hbave not been rick rolled yet. I like the song for real though so i odnt mind if i get rick rolled usually.

woulda been funnier if you just gave him a cd full of tracks of Chocolate Rain and What, What, in the Butt.

Wow, rickrolling sounds really lame, and i even grew up in the 80s. This sadly, was the funniest part of the google article.

After being rickrolled for the third time that day, Dave was dismayed to find that he had actually learned the words to the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom