need to know if i need agpx or pci video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IInd

Beta member
i need to buy new video card and im not sure if i need pci or agpx how can i find out?

go onto crucial.com website, do an online scan, then when its finished alot of info about your system will be on the screen, on the left somewhere it will say what type of graphics card you have

Nukem said:
download CPUZ/install and look at the mainboard tab... at the bottom it'll tell you the graphcs interface. http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

jonny_uk: I couldn't get the crucial scan to work... gave me a notepad full of numbers and checksums... that's it...

you have to download the tiny plugin for it to work? as it should have stated?, then it scans which takes about 20 seconds and thats it

IInd said:
i need to buy new video card and im not sure if i need pci or agpx how can i find out?

u mean PCIx and AGP, lol. go to google, type in Cpu-Z, and run it, it should tell u. if that doesnt work go get Everest Home Edition, and if u dont want that go to Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager>Display Adapters>pick the video card and check interface.

lol actually crucial scan worked fine for me and i got the card installed... now the game wont read my joy stick right but all other games still do any one know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom