Need tech website posters

I'm afraid I can not pay. Hosting the website costs to much to pay.

Once you get some ads up and other monetizing methods you may be able to afford it. I wouldn't be looking for writers until that happens if I were you.

Once you get some ads up and other monetizing methods you may be able to afford it. I wouldn't be looking for writers until that happens if I were you.
Why would i pay for writers when some people will do it for free. I dislike ads on sites because visitors dislike them but it is still a possibility for ads. JCB doesn`t pay anybody to post on this site.

Why would i pay for writers when some people will do it for free. I dislike ads on sites because visitors dislike them but it is still a possibility for ads. JCB doesn`t pay anybody to post on this site.

That's because a forum is much different than a blog. People come here to get help and discuss things, not to reply to articles by a couple authors.
Ads are a must for any blogger, and they aren't that obtrusive either if you place them right. Good luck in your search, though I'm certain you'll get very few if any writers for your price.

That's because a forum is much different than a blog. People come here to get help and discuss things, not to reply to articles by a couple authors.
Ads are a must for any blogger, and they aren't that obtrusive either if you place them right. Good luck in your search, though I'm certain you'll get very few if any writers for your price.

I realise a forum is different than a blog. And I guess a can place ads on the bottom of the site. I only need a few blog writers.

Back
Top Bottom