Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you gotta do is grind with her.....

im gonna have to go tipsy so i loosen up...
i guess i gotta do it sometime or later...

and all of a sudden all these asian chiks have started adding me from st.cloud...
i guess i shud keep goin there.

hrmmm old mercedes benz lady says she needs to desperately see me.. cuz she needs attention.. lol... funny funny women.... she wants me and its so funny... i'm in no position to talk to a lady at this moment... and it sucks.. lol

hrmmm old mercedes benz lady says she needs to desperately see me.. cuz she needs attention.. lol... funny funny women.... she wants me and its so funny... i'm in no position to talk to a lady at this moment... and it sucks.. lol

why not?

if ure still moarnign about your ex this is perfect for you to keep your mind away!

lol.. i don't like doing the rebound thing.. and i don't want mercedes to get attached to me... we used to like each other and date in highschool... and she really ****ed me over then.... so i can't even look at her in a relationship way anymore...

and i know she expects love from me... cuz she gets mad when i don't tell her i love her.. lol.. i just can't put up with her crap.. and i don't needa break her poor lil asian mercedes benz driving heart

and she really ****ed me over then.... so i can't even look at her in a relationship way anymore...

hear you there man...
same goes with my ex, she really F***ED me over...many times...so i dont htink id want to be serious with here again...EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom