Need some comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomoreb

Baseband Member
hello there...I recently set up a website where I sell custom built PCs. Its been a little over a month since the site has been up. I have used google ads and facebook ad to advertise ...I have been getting a a decent amount of traffc through google ads but they all seem to be coming from Sudan, Syria and a host of other middle eastern countries...but no serious buyers yet. Can someone give me their opinion on the website overall feel, what its lacking, what you will like to see more of or any other comment that might be helpful...the website is WhiteBox PC

From a surgical point of view. It looks very professional. Everything is in order and looks good, but it seems to be lacking a little flash. something to address the eye, saying "BUY ME"
I also like the online chat that pops up, it's not in the way like Dell's usually is.

as for the US based customers. It will come with time, the sites pretty new, so it'll take some time to get around. but I do like the look of it.

yeah thanks for the input...still trying to come up with ideas for the site...by the way...do you know why I keep getting a good chunk of my hits from sudan and syria?

My first impression would be spammers. TF gets them all the time, so it's about the same thing.

personally I like the clean look of your website, but I know I am not 95% of the general population. There are a few on here that have there company website in sig as well as well, maybe you can look at them? I wouldn't even suggest Newegg, tigerdirect, etc... cause they have the overhead to do a huge spread, but maybe take some back ground ideas from them?

I would also suggest that one of the first things I did was go to your contact us tab and look at the about us, so maybe you can move that to the home page so it's easier to look at? I didn't know you were in Richmond until I saw that. :)

From the first look I guess it is because the cases ..
Here in Syria the most customers asks about how the PC looks before asking about any thing else ..

This one : BRAINSTORM with AMD Six Core and GeForce GTX 570 and 120GB SSD... WIFI and BLUETOOTH Ready
Can be sold here very fast if the inside parts are like this :
MB : Asrock G31
CPU : intel Celeron 3.06 GHz / 512kb / 533MHz
Ram : 1 Gb DDR2
HDD : 160 Gb Sata
VGA : the bad built-in one

So probably you are getting too much visitors from Syria from Google images search :D ..

As an advice :
In your Google webmaster account change the target country .. or put your full address in the footer ..
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom