Need some advise from TF's Asian / Bubbist Folk here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Need some advise from TF's Asian / Bubbist folk here.

I am currently the token white white a computer company. And my boss as done a lot for me over the years. Especially in the last 6 month.

Anyways, it turns out that the boss's (Asian / Bubbist) mother's not best of health and it look like she might pass on very shortly.

Apart from the usual sympathy card, and other words of advise on what I should as should not do?

hmm....not asian or bubbist, but i guess u could use some suggestions....umm.....lets see here......

the usual sympathy card and....aaah brains hurting cant think...wow this is hard..maybe a dinner with friends and family? not sure...sry if i didnt help.

Harper said:
I am currently the token white white

I've never heard of a token white white. Sounds pretty white if you ask me.

I've heard that asian families don't talk about death due to a fear that it will lead to death. So... I'd just say, "Good Morning "Boss"! After I go take the Browns to the superbowl, would you like a cup of coffee?

Re: Re: Need some advise from TF's Asian / Bubbist Folk here

HAVOC2k5 said:
I've never heard of a token white white. Sounds pretty white if you ask me.
Sry. That was suppose to be the Token White Guy.
HAVOC2k5 said:
I've heard that asian families don't talk about death due to a fear that it will lead to death. So... I'd just say, "Good Morning "Boss"! After I go take the Browns to the superbowl, would you like a cup of coffee?
I have noticed this. He's been rather quiet about it, however I can under stand enough broken chinese to understand what's going on.

Nubius said:
first time I've ever ever heard of "Bubbist"

lol.. ditto.. i thought maybe he meant budhist.. but when i googled it it seemed to be a religion.. zen bubbist or something.. something tells me its related to budhism.. :D

oh, and azns i hear like red things.. its lucky! (apparently..) and umm.. you can give him a red card with money in it.. but that would serve no purpose at all.. so disregard this msg, as its easier to press "submit reply" than to highlight this whole post and delete :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom