need some advice!!

Death Dealer

Beta member
For some reason my computer has just stoped liking me. when i try to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task manager wont pop up and also when i try to run anything like regedit, or msconfig through the run menu, they wont run.

Also on another note, this also started at the same time, when i play CS 1.6 on steam, my ping is usually low, like 20-30, but my screen seems to think that its lagging, or the refresh rate is extreemly slow. Im not an expert enough to figure this out on my own, but im not computer stupid.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows what is causing any of theses problems, i would be very appreciative.

This recently happened to my brothers computer, I think with his it was down to bad system files, I'd suggest a system restore *sorry*! :(

Yea like RAFF said it could be a virus or spyware, now you might need to do a REPAIR install if there are any damaged files, this will replace only the system files and not wipe all your data. Next, im guessing you have tried uninstalling your game you where playing before this all happened?

Back
Top Bottom