Need Psu Recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Got all my parts (GFX Card, MoBo) now all i need is my PSU before I can hook this stuff up. I found the one I want:
http://www.hipergroup.com/products/hpu-4b580.html
Isnt it so cool? Look at it in all it's glory! I want it soooooo bad!!!!!! Problem is, Hiper has no reseller out here in the states. I emailed them, and all I got for a response was "We do not currently have a reseller in the united states, but we will soon!" That is all they said. BLASTED!!! So, with great sadness, I have to get a different PSU. :(

Anyone know a good psu that compares? That has a 630W peak power, super cool looking connectors, and is made by one of the greatest companies out there. Not to mention the awesome packaging it comes in.

Need recommendations for a PSU, money is not really an problem here. I know this is a very critical part of my system, so I do not plan on cheaping out on it.

hmmm.. I think the OCZ ModStream "looks" pretty cool as well.. The 'ModStream 520" W version has a "peak" power output of 620 W I believe.. I think it says this on their website. Too bad the industry is not consistent with the "power" labelling schemes.. :-\

Yeah, wish they had a concurrent scheme for all that crap. I not only want one that looks super cool, but I want one that operates equally asgoo as it looks if not better.

I want one that is as sexy as it is functional. As in, it has to be sexy and work really good. Sorry, I havent had my coffee yet, I'm still waiting for it to cool down a wee bit.

one thing that I should have mentioned is Active PFC. I want it, and need it. It is no longer an option to have it, it is a must have. Especially for systems that are going to be overclcoked. Such as mine.

Other than that, it is a great looking PSU. Also got a very good review. Thank you, I'm going to take that one into consideration.

If price is no boundary than this is the best unit money can buy. If you want looks, you can look wait for the 650w Modstream, although it's not known when it's expected. The 600w Powerstream is a good afforable solution availible at this point and time.

Do not even look at peak load because it's sustained for at most 60 seconds.

"# Continuous Power: 850W
# Peak Power: 950W"

woah!

0938045199.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom